Links

20 September 2012

Collaboration

Inspiration, Dedication, and consistency. These are the things that get projects done. Get films made, shows put on, deals created and so forth.

As I venture further into producing projects as well as being an actor or facilitator, I realize how essential it is to have a supportive team around you. To have people you work with who are an inspiration to you and the project!

Several projects of mine have lagged, due to financial problems, lack of time and lack of resources. As much as I'd like to be a one man band it's difficult!!

So I'm looking for collaborators constantly, people to work with and get inspired by.

In the end isn't this why we do what we do?
So if this is you please get in touch! I'd love to work with you.

No comments:

Post a Comment