Links

12 May 2010

Chillaxing at Carlton Hotel in Cannes!

Well I'm living it up in the nicest hotel on the Croisette! Our internship is with ICM. If you don't know them think of the most famous celeb and ICM represent them. They are Hollywoods oldest and biggest agency representing A List actors, writers, directors, and producers And they sell and buy films, set up financing and distribution.
So I'm helping out them sitting in the office on meetings with moneymen and overhearing what films are going on. It's great!
I even got to show my film platinum chisel to them
And they loved it!!! Yep!
James shepherd our Platinum made a real impact on them!
We are now trying to get tix to robin hood premiere tonight with all the starsopening Cannes!
So exciting!!!
Also were hoping to go to the after party eek!!
Bye for now


Xoxo

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment