Links

31 May 2010

Home again

Now Cannes is over I'm left with a cold and lots of work to sort out!
Also my first day back my job gave me 6 weeks... So this is a shout out, if anyone knows or needs a production co-ordinator or producer assistant please let me know! I need paid work at this point, preferably full time but happy to take part time too!

Now is when the real cannes work begins, emailing all the contacts and as my friend says coming ou. Of the alternate reality that Cannes resides in, leaving the parties people celebs crazy money and amazing opportunities, the free booze the excuses to get into VIP sections behind and go back to my old life....
Platinum Chisel my film was very well recieved and although short distribution is few and far between I am hoping to hear back from the buyers I contacted.
I made a pact, over bellinis, to go back next year and somehow by hook or by robbing a bank or even (shock horror) going to promote a film I will get back. I will be back in Cannes for 2011. See you there.
Jade
Ps this blog like that titanic song will go on.....



- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

Location:London

No comments:

Post a Comment